Re: Time for a pre-patch-2.0.31-3?

Matthias Urlichs (smurf@nova.noris.de)
2 Jul 1997 06:56:11 +0200

In dist.linux.kernel, article <867799180.23146@noris.de>,
"Dr. Werner Fink" <werner@suse.de> writes:

> But what's about big news and mails servers (Hallo Matthias) and other
> machines with other hardware and configurations ... who knows.

My current "all machines are suddenly slow liek molasses, only worse"
test case currently occurs nightly at 2 AM.
That's when the network backup starts.

I'll test your patch tonight... assuming I find one of those round tuits I
keep misplacing among all the other cruft in my TODO heap. :-(

--
Deduce - de lowest card in de deck.