Re: scsi-problem (phase change ?)

Harald Koenig (koenig@tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de)
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 02:33:34 +0200

On Jun 22, Hauke Johannknecht wrote:

> > If the DCRS has terminators, they probably are active ones and
> > you could use them instead.
> nope. the DCRS has no termination-option. this is the only
> reason for keeping the quantum. i have to terminate the
> bus somehow. :(

there are active terminators which can just be pluged between end_of_cable
and scsi-device (~3cm "long"). I'm using such a terminator for my PC
to terminate at an IBM 0664M1H which doesn't have any termination too.
so there is no need for internal passive termination...

Harald

--
All SCSI disks will from now on                     ___       _____
be required to send an email notice                0--,|    /OOOOOOO\