Re: rescan scsi

Larry M. Augustin (lma@varesearch.com)
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 12:22:23 -0700

All of these warnings about not hot swapping SCSI are good in general,
but people seem to be ignoring the existence of active SCSI devices
that electrically isolate the SCSI peripheral from the SCSI bus to
allow hot swapping.

Such hardware does exist. Perhaps this person has such hardware. We
do here.

Larry