Re: NS Communicator PR5, JavaScript Help CRASH! CRASH! CRASH!

Jeffrey Wiegley (wiegley@usc.edu)
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 09:45:10 -0700

I know you said "No 'don't use Netscape'" replies. But seriously...

4.0b5 is a piece of JUNK!!!

In case Netscape wasn't listening let me say rephrase that...

4.0b5 is a piece of JUNK!!!

I use it too (shoot me) and it crashes *ALL OVER THE PLACE*. emptying
the trash folder, starting a new browser, opening a newsgroup, selecting
messages, accidentally dragging a hyperlink will do it every time. all
this and more crashes Netscape 4.0b5 and I haven't even tried to use
JAVA yet.

maybe that have some general malloc error that is causing all these
crashes and hopefully they'll have it fixed in 4.0b6

- Jeff