Re: "Obsolete"...

John Mcpherson (johnm@www.o2.net)
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 02:56:35 -0500 (CDT)

From: yuri mironoff <yuri@buster.rgti.com>
>On Thu, 12 Jun 1997, Mike Jagdis wrote:
>> So you ship the software with a "Requires P7-500 with 1GB RAM" sticker
>> on the box. I guess you haven't researched the market too well yet.
> No our development box happens to be a quint P7-500 with 8GB of ram but
>just for the record the software will run beatifully on a fast 486/slow
>586 or even a whole bunch of them depending on the features you want and
>how you wish to scale.

While this discussion is very nice, and I am sure you are proud of
your Pentium-12/3000Mhz, I fail to see your point. Either get to the
point or move this discussion of obsolete hardware to someplace more
appropriate - say, linux-8086@vger.rutgers.edu. In the mean time stop
filling my mailbox with this crap.

---jmc