Re: PCI netcards that are good for Linux

fb (fb@chibacity.com)
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 20:53:24 -0500 (EST)

just to put my two cents in:

i have had a great time with cheap ne2k clones
i have two linux boxen linked up each with $26 pci ne2k clones and i
routienely get > 1000k/s (compressed data) on ftp xfers between them

excusse the speeling
nick
fb@chibacity.com