Re: 2.1.36 Bug report: Hard-run processes lock out others.

John Meacham (john@synergy.foo.net)
Fri, 2 May 1997 07:15:31 -0700

I get the same problem when i compile the kernel... I posted it to the
list before with the mention of kernel exceptions which i got along with
it but they are probably unrelated... in any case i noticed the same
console lock up...
John

John Meacham http://synergy.caltech.edu/
john@foo.net