Re: Sys V TLI for Linux?

Yoav Cohen-Sivan (yoavcs@netvision.net.il)
Sun, 20 Apr 1997 17:47:12 +0300

Until the authors learn how to hype their own work I guess that this
will keep coming up again and again. Go to
ftp.gcom.com/pub/linux/src/streams-3-31-97 and there you will find
LiS-2.0.25.tar.gz -> this is a full implementation of STREAMS for Linux,
including kernel patches and all... Caldera has some documentation in
the ftp.caldera.com/pub/stuff/LiS-2.0.24.tar.gz file to help you set it
up.

The implementation is under GPL. It was written by GCom and apparently
supported financially by Caldera.

Take care,
Yoav