Re: What causes dropped packets on eth0?

The SethMeister (consp05@binghamton.edu)
Sat, 19 Apr 1997 04:30:14 -0400

GOD I WISH I KNEW WHERE TO GET A NEW VERSION OF IFCONFIG -- I have had
these problems too and All I can figure is that ifconfig is wrong because
the proc filesystem layout of /proc/net/info or something changed -- am i
right?
Where can I get an updated ifconfig? I checked all the placed (well
obviously not all :)).

-Seth