Re: PAS16 Question

techguy-admin@techguy.com ("techguy-admin@techguy.com")
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 15:28:10 -0700 (PDT)

I'm running kernel 2.0.27 from RedHat 4.1, with a standard and
non-recompiled ( except to try to make this work) kernel and I still get
timeout errors....Any more info you need, just let me know.

-- Matt

| Matt David | SysAdmin for http://www.techguy.com |
| techguy@techguy.com | Webmaster for http://www.techguy.com |
| webmaster@techguy.com | All Around Guy for "techguy.com" |