Re: PAS16 Question

Hugo Van den Berg (hbe@cypres.nl)
Thu, 3 Apr 1997 09:49:16 +0100 ()

On Sat, 29 Mar 1997, The Techguy wrote:

> I hope that this question hasn't already been asked to death, but is there
> a patch available for the pas16 modules to stop the timeout error messages.
> The SCSI card is seen without any problems and so is the CD-ROM, but when
> trying to mount the CD-ROM, I get timeout error messages. Please let me
> know about this.

I have a PAS16 which I load as a module. As a matter of fact I load all
the SCSI stuff as modules because the PAS16 CD-ROM is the only SCSI device
on that system. I don't remember seeing any timeouts though. I'll see if
it can be reproduced. Could you be more specific as to what messages you
get and when? What kernel version are you running? My machine is running
2.0.27.

Hugo Van den Berg - hbe@cypres.nl
Phone - +31 (0)30 - 60 25 400
Fax - +31 (0)30 - 60 50 799