Re: OSS/Free 3.8-beta17 released (for Linux 2.1.30 and later)

Chris Evans (chris@ferret.lmh.ox.ac.uk)
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 23:46:55 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 1 Apr 1997, Hannu Savolainen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> OSS/Free version 3.8-beta17 is available from
> ftp://ftp.4front-tech.com/ossfree (see http://www.4front-tech.com/ossfree
> for list of mirror sites).
>
> This version fixes all "known" bugs (at least most of them) in the sound
> driver for Linux 2.1.x. Please check it out and report any remaining bugs
> to me. In this way there is a chance that they get fixed in near future. I
> will send this version to Linus for inclusion to the official kernel
> release after about a week.

Hannu,

I was looking at sequencer.c today and noticed right at the end, there is
a (queue == NULL) test which should be (iqueue == NULL).

This is in 2.0.28, sorry if this has already been noticed and fixed!

Chris.