Re: Two comments/fixes for pre-2.0.30

Eric.Schenk@dna.lth.se
Sun, 23 Mar 1997 23:23:19 +0100

thoth@purplefrog.com <thoth@purplefrog.com> writes:
> I remember a long time ago reading a note in a Changes file for Linux
>(1.0.x, 1.2.x ?) [paraphrase] "there are two camps of programmers
>working on the Linux kernel: those who can spell, and those who can't:
>and a continual war is waged between them."
>
> It's "challenge". Posterity will see if the spelling is fixed before
>the paragraph is deleted >:)

I believe the spelling has already been fixed :-) Of course, this doesn't
mean that I have now learned how to spell, as my students have been
reminding me lately. I guess I know which camp I belong in. I confuse
left and right too :-/ Maybe I'll even remember to run a spelling check
on some of my code now and then.

[There will be no prizes awarded for finding the spelling errors
in this post.]

--
Eric Schenk                               www: http://www.dna.lth.se/~erics
Dept. of Comp. Sci., Lund University          email: Eric.Schenk@dna.lth.se