Easy Money! Not! Tell him what you think!

Rastor (rastor@iname.com)
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 16:18:42 -0500

I agree, though I wish you had not requoted the original message in its
entirety.

Our friend Nizar Ogutmen changed his email address, a sure sign that he
KNOWS this is illegal or will at least give a strong negative reaction.
He didn't change it much though, and a trip to http://www.uni-bonn.de
reveals a student home page index, including one Nizar Ogutmen at
http://www.uni-bonn.de/~uzs6y8/

I suggest you tell Mr. Ogutmen at mailto:uzs6y8@ibm.rhrz.uni-Bonn.de
what you think of his activity.

BTW, it *is* illegal in the U.S., see