Re: ENOUGH!!!

Mike Shaver (shaver@neon.ingenia.ca)
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 20:47:58 -0500 (EST)

Thus spake Teknovore:
> The "WE WERE ALL BEGINNERS AT ONE TIME" claim holds truth, but... some
> (dare I say, most) of us learned by ourselves, reading books,
> experimenting, etc. I didn't learn by posting annoying questions on
> mailing lists, from the beginning I knew enough to not annoy others
> with basic questions, and instead sought answers from books, FAQs,
> lurking, and IRC.

FWIW, I learned (and still do) by asking annoying questions of Alan
and Pedro and Dave and Larry and ...

And last I checked, they're still talking to me. =)

Mike
(not that I'm recommending that people annoy them...)

--
#> Mike Shaver (shaver@ingenia.com)      Information Warfare Division
#> Chief Tactical and Strategic Officer         "Saepe fidelis"