Re: Linux and Mac

Ryan P Powell (valkr1e@juno.com)
Sun, 23 Feb 1997 14:31:50 EST

true, but to answer his question, you can run windows nt 4.0 on a power
pc based mac, but i cant say anything about the sysreq.and the current
winnt 4.0 cd still has the ppc files. but ms is currently wondering if
they should continue this, as to the fact they just stopped all
development for the mips platform. as for linux on a mac, i have heard
that it is somewhat stable, but needs a good amount of work.