Re: RC5 Challenge - Linux at Top

David Sowder (davids@cosmic.swau.edu)
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 12:04:46 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 21 Feb 1997, Nathan Bryant wrote:

> There's nothing phony going on. The RC5 challenge has been going on for a
> while; recently somebody on the LinuxNET IRC network proposed that we
> should all set our clients to be from linux@linuxnet.org, and if we win
> the money will be donated to LI.

[snip]

> Sources are available for the RC5 keyspace-search client. You should read
> the source before you worry about it uploading your password file.

Where are can I get a copy of sources from and/or where can I found out how to
get the sources for the RC5 keyspace-search client?

AltaVista wasn't telling me if it knew.

--
David R. Sowder           sowderd@swau.edu                     davids@jci.net
Assistant Director of Information Services        JCINet System Administrator