RE: Linux kernel and XWindow

Meino Christian Cramer (root@solfire.ludwigsburg.netsurf.de)
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 08:33:55 -0000 (???)

High Laurentiu!

The solutino may quite be simple (but I guess a little
bit, cause "something with'system'" is an error
report with say not so much about the reasons.

So this could "someho right or wrong..." ;-)

Please surf to www.ecsnet.com and read
the documentation, what programs you have
to upgrade. If You want to start with a hacker
kernel, why not with the 2.1* tree???

Many things have changed since the good old days
(this days also be good, or wuite better ;-), so
even old "low levels" like ld.so will fail
on new binaries like X.

Good luck!

KEEP HACKING!
meino