Re: 2.0.2[79]: aha1740 still doesn't work as module

Klaus Kudielka (oe1kib@oe1xtu.ampr.org)
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 19:48:21 +0000

Andreas Degert wrote:

> i have a patch that works for me, but it isn't tested by anyone else
> yet. 2 Patches are appended at the end of the mail, for 2.0.29 and for
> 2.1.26.

[explanation and patches deleted]

Thanks for the patch! It works for me, too (2.0.29).

OTOH, I must admit that I only tested module insertion, since this is my
only controller and I'm booting from it. (Ok ok, a special initrd with
sh and mount would do the trick, but I'm so lazy :-)

Waiting for the patch to appear in the mainstream kernel...

--
Klaus Kudielka OE1KIB        Peter Jordanstr. 165, A-1180 Wien, AUSTRIA
oe1kib@oe1xtu.ampr.org                  http://oe1xtu.ampr.org/~oe1kib/