Re: What are you doing, VGER? [OFF TOPIC]

aidas@ixsrs4.ix.netcom.com
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 20:04:34 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 18 Feb 1997, Greg Patterson wrote:

> What is up with vger? I have received over 80 messages over night and
> many of the postings were from a select few people repeated 8-10 times
> with the exact same messages.
>
> Is someone playing a practical joke on me or is this a general problem?

No. For what it's worth, I have the same problem. Vger apparently got some
LSD in its coffee.

--
"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold. Mere anarchy is loosed upon the
world; The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere the ceremony of