Re: $$$$$FAST LEGAL AND EASY$$$$$

Nathan Bryant (nathan@burgessinc.com)
Sun, 16 Feb 1997 11:37:34 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 16 Feb 1997, Erik Andersen wrote:

> On Feb 16, 1997, BoSox11978 wrote:
> > ! ! ! MAKE MONEY - Legal and Easy ! ! !
>
> --------------Illegal, moronic, pyramid scheme deleted--------------
>
> Thank you for your interest in the Linux operating system. As you
> posted to the linux-kernel mailing list, you are obviously interested
> in the development of the Linux kernel. Please find enclosed a
> complementary copy of the latest Linux kernel, version 2.1.26, free of
> charge. I hope you enjoy all of the 358605 bytes as much as I do.
>
> -Erik
>
> p.s. The kernel was only sent to "BoSox11978", not to the mailing list.

Erik, shame on you. You know that the GPL states that we must distribute
the sources to the linux kernel. You should have sent him the complete
.tar.gz source archive along with the binary. ;)

| Nathan Bryant | Unsolicited commercial e-mail WILL be |
| nathan@burgessinc.com | charged an $80/hr proofreading fee. |