Re: Encrypted filesystem

David Schwartz (davids@wiznet.net)
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 13:45:20 -0500 (EST)

I think being unable to mirror the linux kernel source on US
servers would be a pretty severe price to pay.

DS

Jeane L. Dixon, world renowned psychic, died Saturday (1/25) at age 79.
There was almost universal sadness and lament throughout the world of
celebrity psychics. Contacted at her home, Dionne Warwick's spokeswoman
said that "[Miss] Warwick is beside herself -- none of us expected this to
happen".