Re: 2.1.24 problems.

David S. Miller (davem@jenolan.rutgers.edu)
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 02:42:17 -0500

From: alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk (Alan Cox)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 00:02:26 +0000 (GMT)

> #ifndef __SMP__ around the IRQ detection code, as the code still doesn't
> detect IRQs properly under SMP. The patch I posted a couple of weeks ago
> still goes in OK.

Dave's stuff will very soon resolve this the proper way

Right, but I probably won't be able to work on that some more for
about a week.

There are tons of Sparc responsibilities I need to attend to which are
long overdue, and people are assuming I'm the Intel/SMP maintainer
now, I am not.

Can someone volunteer to be the primary hacker and bug fielding person
for the Intel/SMP, as this would help me out a lot. It's not that
hard, I didn't even know what Intel assembler looked like until a week
and a half ago.

Yow! 11.26 MB/s remote host TCP bandwidth & ////
199 usec remote TCP latency over 100Mb/s ////
ethernet. Beat that! ////
David S. Miller, davem@caip.rutgers.edu /_____________/ / // /_/ ><