Re: Quota exceeded...

Tim Wright (timw@sequent.com)
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 11:46:45 PST

A somewhat reasonable approach to lessening the effect of such logging is
to put the process to sleep for a second each time it "causes" the error
message. That way, badly written user code doesn't kill the system.

In message <199701260127.UAA07621@jenolan.caipgeneral>,"David S. Miller" writes
:

--
Tim Wright, Worldwide Technical Services,         |  Email: timw@sequent.com
Sequent Computer Systems Inc., 15450,             |