Re: linux-advocacy, anyone?

Alexander Afanasyev (root@dralex.phtula.mednet.com)
25 Jan 1997 03:08:21 +0300

Hi,

zblaxell@tenchi.myrus.com (Zygo Blaxell) writes:

> Does anyone else want to see the which-is-better,-Linux-or-NT discussion
> moved off of linux-kernel? I propose 'linux-advocacy' as a conveniently
> located forum to redirect such traffic to.

Yep. I'll cross-post your message to the local and national Linux echoconferences. However the better stuff does not require an advertisment, does it? ;)

The politics of M$ here, in Russia, is so agressive and stupid. To sell and to hire a goverment lobby for a bullshit software is not looks gentle for me.

--
With all best wishes,
Dr. Alexander B. Afanasyev   | root@dralex.phtula.mednet.com