Re: Mono terminal patches...

David Woodhouse (dwmw2@cam.ac.uk)
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 02:46:20 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 20 Jan 1997, Philip Blundell wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Jan 1997, Steve Payne wrote:
>
> > Does the code for running a tty on a mono monitor & card (as well as your
> > honest and good colour one) live in the kernel source or are there a set
> > of majik patches to grab from somewhere (if at all)..?
>
> Last time I looked, there were dualmon patches on sunsite somewhere. I
> don't think they ever got integrated.

They're a bit out of date. Given that our beloved engineering department
took this week to giving away old Hercules monitors, and I already had
such a card, I thought I'd load my box down with some more random
hardware. I've updated mda (clumsily) to work with kernel 2.1.x
It's at ftp://dwmw2.robinson.cam.ac.uk/pub/kernel/mda-2.1.tar.gz

David Woodhouse, WWW: http://dwmw2.robinson.cam.ac.uk
Robinson College, Email: dwmw2@cam.ac.uk
Cambridge, Tel: +44 (0) 976 658355
CB3 9AN, (n)talk: dwmw2@dwmw2.robinson.cam.ac.uk