Re: Jive -> Kernel (International Linux) (fwd)

Jason Murdock (creature@injersey.com)
Sat, 18 Jan 1997 12:34:30 -0500 (EST)

Wouldn't it be easier and not drain so resources from the kernel to have
the languages handled by the shell? Just seems easier to me to patch
BASH, TCSH, ASH, or whatever shell you want to use to handle the language
you want to work in and are most comfortable in.

jason

Jason Murdock | creature@injersey.com
psycho-at-large |
Member of the Linux Users Support Team and the Free Software Union
Projects: Game Programmer's Guide to Linux Library
"If we weren't all crazy, we would go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett

"Onward... TO MAYHEM!!" -- Milk and Cheeses