Re: TCP: **bug**: copy=0 sk->mss=0

Scott J. Ellentuch (tuc@tucslap.stormking.com)
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 23:01:48 -0500 (EST)

In Plamen Nikolaev' own words (And I ">_") :

> Frieder> Hi, Plamen Nikolaev wrote:
> Portmaster> Waiting for 3c509 to discard packet, status 2001
>
> Frieder> I also get *lot's* of these messages with 2.1.21 - there
> Frieder> seems to be a bug in the 3com driver.
>
> Must be, I'm getting these messages on a machine with a 3c509.

I'm on tulip driver and I see these.

Tuc

--
Scott J. Ellentuch, The Telecom Security Group/TTSG, Newburgh, NY
Visit our Web Site at http://www.ttsg.com/

"Over the UUCP link, out the ethernet, through the media converter, down the fiber, off a router, down the 56K, past my ISP...nothing but Net" - with poetic license from Dave Owen of IBM