Re: modutils, the next generation

Andrew Walker (andy@lysaker.kvaerner.no)
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 12:26:04 +0100 (MET)

Bryn Paul Arnold Jones wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Jan 1997, Andrew Walker wrote:
>
> > Bryn Paul Arnold Jones wrote:
> > >
> > > Hmm, some people refer to modules as kernel loadable modules, and I think
> > > that .klm would be fitting ....
> >
> > KLM, huh? Either a dutch airline, or the norwegian comedians Kirkvaag, Lystad
> > and Mjoeen.
> >
> > -Andy
> >

> [looking for a ;), none found: serious mode engaged]
> I knew I saw it somewhere before :(. I don't think that using .klm for
> modules would cause much confusion tho, well a lot less than if we used
> .mod (at least other klm's arn't as computing related).

Disengage serious mode. smiley implied, but forgotten. sorry!
I think .klm is just fine as a module extension.

But what sort of files have extension .sas or .twa or .tap ;)

-Andy

--
Andy Walker                              Kvaerner Engineering a.s.
Andrew.Walker@lysaker.kvaerner.no        P.O. Box 222, N-1324 Lysaker, Norway

......if the answer isn't violence, neither is your silence......

(pwei barmy army - oslo "filial")