Re: Video card questions...

Todd T. Fries (friest@acm.org)
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 19:14:46 -0600

Scott Laird writes:
> There's been some talk about adding multihead support to XFree86, but
> it hasn't happened yet, and may not for quite some time unless someone
> steps up and adds the code to make it work.
Xvan does work. I don't know how close it is to being distributed with
XFree, but it has worked for people on the Sparc, I know.

FYI, while GGI's demo release (0.0.8) does not provide support for
multiple monitors, the current development tree's main development
focus currently is just that. http://synerg.caltech.edu/~ggi.
Expect in the future results, in the present ideas and the need
for assistance.

-- Todd T. Fries .. friest@acm.org