Re: Content of Kernel mailing list

Trond Eivind =?UNKNOWN-8BIT?Q?Glomsr=F8d?= (teg@pvv.org)
07 Jan 1997 10:16:48 +0100

Neptho T <Neptho@neptho.unixgeek.com> writes:

> I am not suggesting that people do not report bugs, but rather
> read the list before blind posting something which has been posted there
> 50 times previously...

The problem with this, is that the mails take time to get out- you
probably haven't seen the bug reported before you report it yourself.

And if you use USENET to get your daily linux-kernel articles, the
propagation may take even longer.

BTW: Is the news-mail gateway oneway or twoway?

--
How do I type "for i in *.dvi do xdvi i done" in a GUI?
(Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc on the intuitiveness of interfaces.)