RE: too much untested code in new kernels

Ray Van Tassle-CRV004 (Ray_Van_Tassle-CRV004@email.mot.com)
Fri, 3 Jan 1997 10:16:47 -0600

JESUS H. CHRIST! Why don't you learn to read before blasting off your
mouth?

I specifically said "one compile with everything on" and you _persisted_ in
reading this as "trying every possible configuration the kernel can be done
with, on every supported platform".

Oh, wait a minute....... I see your address..... <sarcasm mode ON>
I bet you're a student. I know what that means: "We shall release no code
before it has been typed in." and "If it has an inclination to compile,
ship it".
<sarcasm mode OFF>

(( I think I'll go have me a little lie down, and cool off ))

Ray