Re: 2.1.16 modules compile errors

Jonathan Naylor (g4klx@g4klx.demon.co.uk)
Thu, 19 Dec 1996 10:45:37 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 19 Dec 1996, Pierfrancesco Caci wrote:

> Hi. I get these errors compiling 2.1.16. I tried to define the AX.25
> stuff either in kernel or as modules, no change. The error appears
> when doing "make modules". BTW I've left a couple of drivers (baycom,
> soundcard) as modules in both cases.

Where did you get 2.1.16 from ? On ftp.funet.fi it says that the latest
kernel is 2.1.16 but there is no patch file or anything else.

I know that Thomas Sailer posted a load of stuff relevant to his drivers
in the kernel to linux-hams because he was fed up of waiting for it to
appear in the main kernel source. Maybe it might be an idea to check that
out as it *may* cure your problems.

> Pf
>
> --

> Pierfrancesco Caci | internet: ik5pvx@infogroup.it
> ik5pvx | amprnet : ik5pvx@ik5pvx.ampr.org [44.134.208.110]
> Firenze - Italia | ax25 : ik5pvx@ik5pwa.fi.itos.ita.euro
> *** Office for the Complication of Otherwise Simple Affairs ***

Jonathan

--
| e-mail: jsn@cs.nott.ac.uk        | Telephone: +44 (0) 973 695261         |