Re: M68K Linux Ports

Rob Pelkey (merctwo@rpelkey.bates.edu)
Sat, 16 Nov 1996 17:51:28 -0500 (EST)

On 15 Nov 1996, Jes Degn Soerensen wrote:

> Nathan> On 15 Nov 1996, Jes Degn Soerensen wrote:
> >> Besides, work is in progress for the Sun3, Apollo Domain and Apple
> >> Macintosh. For general Linux/m68k info check out
> >> http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~lawrenc/linux/index.html,
>
> Nathan> Hmm, I was under the impression that the Mac/68k port had been
> Nathan> declared dead.
>
> It was, but a new group restarted the project recently.

Yep, that's us... :-)

More info on the Mac/68k port is available at:

http://www.bates.edu/~rpelkey/linux-mac68k/

There's also a mailing list - details on the web page. We've just gotten
started - anyone who can contribute to the project is welcome to do so!

Rob

--
<!--  Rob Pelkey <rpelkey@bates.edu> - http://www.bates.edu/~rpelkey/  -->
<!--  Professional Web Dude                 "God is dead" - Nietzsche  -->