Re: Money (was Re: test version of 2.1.0 available (fwd)) (fwd)

M Shariful Anam (shuman@triton.kaifnet.com)
Fri, 27 Sep 1996 01:46:37 +0600 (GMT+0600)

On Wed, 25 Sep 1996, Phil Lewis wrote:
> >I _really_ don't want money. You wouldn't believe how frustrating it is with
> >personal cheques from the US -
> >

> At this point I feel it incumbent upon me to speak up and help bring the
> "unwanted voluntary contributions" conundrum to a close. I being the one
> who started the whole thing. Statement follows:

I don't know how it started, but isn't this 'money' thing making Linus
one of the ordinary people? like may be bill 'the businessman' gates?
Linus isn't doing it for money. By bringing in money in this, you'r all
making Linus an ordinary person.

This mail is not intended to be offensive to anyone particular, I'm new
in this list, so I thought I'd express my opinion.

Bye..

---
 M Shariful Anam                              <shuman@kaifnet.com>
                     System Administrator