Re: pre 2.1.0 #2: still Oops with mmaped io on ncrBsd

Gerard Roudier (groudier@iplus.fr)
Wed, 25 Sep 1996 00:50:45 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Philippe!

On Wed, 25 Sep 1996 philou@sicel-home-1-4.urbanet.ch wrote:

> Hi Gerard + Linus + linux-kernel,
>
> I grabbed the pre 2.0.1 #2 patch, applied against 2.0.21
> disabled FORCE_NORMAL_IO since vremmap() is fixed and rebooted...

Sorry Philippe. I have probably misunderstood the previous Linus's mail.
I thought that #2 fixed the problem and switched to some scsi problems.
In France it is about 00:50:00, and for me it is time for sleeping now.
I will try to understand this problem tomorrow evening.

> Still exactly the same than yesterday. I know, Gerard, that you are working
> on it, i am disposed to try patches, crash my HDD, etc.

Regards, Gerard.