Re: test version of 2.1.0 available (fwd)

Mike Wangsmo (wanger@fubar.cs.montana.edu)
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 07:23:31 -0600 (MDT)

On Mon, 23 Sep 1996, David Fries wrote:

> > On, or about, Mon, 23 Sep 1996 12:48:48 -0400 (EDT), Marko Siladin
> > (msiladin@athos.mas.vcu.edu) wrote: : >
> > : > Comments? Success stories? Hate mail? Money?
> > :
> > : Linus have you finally become realistic and decided that if every Linux
> > : user sends u $1, you could retire from your job - buy a couple of DEC
> > : alphas and just have some fun :) ->> If you did I'm the first to
> > : send you the $1 (or more) .
> >
> > Where is an address to send $$ to for Linus?
> >
> > Tim
> >
> Or more importantly for him what denomination? Does he accept cash (for what
> country) check (what banks) or credit card (is Visa good?).

Linus,

Go ahead and put me down for AT LEAST $1. Just give me an address and
the exchange info and I'll be more than happy to support whatever
fiendish pleasure you may partake in, that would not be considered "your
job!" :)

Mike
Mike Wangsmo, Graduate Student wanger@fubar.cs.montana.edu
Dept. of M&IE, MSU http://www.cs.montana.edu/~wanger