Re: TRAVAN tape

Edward Dunagin (edunagin@bbs.highnet2.columbus.oh.us)
Fri, 6 Sep 1996 15:59:07 -0400 (EDT)

we are using a colorado t1000 with a travan tape tr-1 with linux 2.0.0
using built in ftape and all is ok.....

Peace.....................ed

On Thu, 5 Sep 1996, Guilhem Lavaux wrote:

> Hi !
>
> I am going to buy nearly a T1000 TRAVAN 1000 800MO INT COLORADO.
> tape. Does someone know if Linux supports it: I found any references
> neither in the documentation, nor in the source.
>
> Thanks for your answer.
>
> Guilhem.
> --
> -----------------------------------|
> | /-\ LAVAUX Yves & Guilhem |
> | / \ /-\ |
> | \-/ ylavaux@pratique.fr |

HIGHnet2 BBS (Hemophiliacs In Good Health) is a FREE support BBS for the
community of folks with blood disorders and their caregivers. If you would
like to register and use this telnetable BBS, please send email providing
details to: dirks@bbs.highnet2.columbus.oh.us or 14.4k modem (614)847-7316
You will then be sent an application.You can also access the BBS through
our Web Site at:http://www.highnet2.org