Re: Alan's bug catalogue

Michael Schwingen (michaels@stochastik.rwth-aachen.de)
Fri, 6 Sep 1996 14:07:14 +0200 (MET DST)

Matthias Urlichs writes:
> >I've been using the aha1542 module with kernels 1.3.100 and 1.99.8
> >fairly successfully. I'm only using disks and tapes (no CD-ROM).
> >
> With more than 16 MBytes? You obviously won't have a probelm obtaining DMA
> memory if you have 16 or less...

I have no problems with aha1542 loaded as module - although I
currently only have a DAT drive attached to that SCSI chain. I have
48MB installed.

If that helps, I can add a small harddisk and try again.

cu
Michael

--
Michael Schwingen                       <m.schwingen@stochastik.rwth-aachen.de>
Institut fuer Statistik und Wirtschaftsmathematik, | In the beginning there was