Re: bad PPP Performance (with and without IRQTUNE)

D. Chiodo (djc@hal.microwave.com)
Thu, 5 Sep 1996 13:34:23 -0400 (EDT)

The only thing I see that might be relevance is the "USR Sportster"..

I run an ISP, and almost all problems related to getting a connection or
staying connected that our customers have, turn out to be related to the
fact that they have a USR Sportster.. Other customers do not have any
problems..

I would stronly suggest taking the USR back where you got it, and getting
something else.

The main decision point would be if your setup had worked previosly with
different kernel/software/libraries/etc.. If this is a new setup, lose the
USR.

-D