Re: > 64mb with 2.0.10

Fri, 2 Aug 1996 23:44:43 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 2 Aug 1996, Chris Griffin wrote:

> I have a dual ppro 200 system with 256mb that I am trying to get to
> recoginize all my memory. Right now it is seeing 64mb. I know a lilo
> boot prompt will fix the problem, but will someone be kind enough to give
> the the format of this statment?
>
> thanks
> Chris

mem=256M on the commandline will fix it, but I'd add it to your lilo.conf
(if you have an append line, add mem=256M to the end (in the quotes;), if
you don't, add 'append="mem=256M"', the " quotes are important).

For more info on what can be passed, see man bootparam.

Bryn

--
PGP key pass phrase forgotten,   \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
again :( and I don't care ;)      |            initiated.