Re: This mailing list is being filtered for email addresses.

Sat, 6 Jul 1996 22:56:57 +0100 (BST)

On Sat, 6 Jul 1996, Todd Graham Lewis wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Jul 1996, Bryn Paul Arnold Jones wrote:
>
> > Well spaming the admins of the ISP's usally results in the account
> > dissapering without trace ....
>
> I object to this for two reasons. 1) It doesn't relate to kernel
> development. 2) I'm an ISP admin. 8^)

Oops sorry, I ment to say spamming the admins of the box with complaints
about the user (and spamming is 2 - 3, one to hostmaster@..., one to who
ever's in the DNS SOA, and one to the person listed in the internic's
whois server), and as for offtopic, it's only sort of, as it was this
list that was the source of the email addresses.
Bryn

--
PGP key pass phrase forgotten,   \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
again :(                          |            initiated.