Re: This mailing list is being filtered for email addresses.

Fri, 5 Jul 1996 11:17:26 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 5 Jul 1996, James Hughes wrote:
> Eric Schenk wrote:
> > Ah. That might explain the junk I've been getting lately.
> > I've been too lazy to track it down. Something comes through
> > a little more often than once a month. Last one was something about
> > a hot stock market tip. God knows what I said that triggered that.
> >
> > -- eric
> >

> We could spam the people that do this until they go away :)
>
> -- James Hughes

Well spaming the admins of the ISP's usally results in the account
dissapering without trace ....
Bryn
--
PGP key pass phrase forgotten,   \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
again :(                          |            initiated.