Re: GLOAT BLOAT (Was: Boot messages, Ideas for v2.1)

Thu, 20 Jun 1996 23:30:17 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 20 Jun 1996, Lauri Tischler wrote:

> Anno Domini 20 Jun 96 at 0:39, Tracy R. Reed wrote:
>
> > Hey, that's a neato idea. Linux is not commercial and nobody stands to
> +++++++++++++++++++++++
> > make any money off of it in most cases, but it should make an effort to be
>
> No, but it tries very hard to get to be commerical quality, what ever
> that is. IMHO the 'outlook' should be 'serious' without any
> 'prankish' stuff.

Well I kind of liked 'lp on fire' for the printer is off line/outa
paper/switched off/....

> Cheers.. Lauri.

Bryn

--
PGP key pass phrase forgotten,   \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
again :(                          |            initiated.