Re: Boot messages (Was: Re: Ideas for v2.1) (fwd)

LD Landis (ldl@ldl.healthpartners.com)
Wed, 19 Jun 1996 05:00:50 -0500 (CDT)

Kevin Lentin wrote:

> People who don't use lilo? Don't get the image. Bummer.

Yeah, SERIOUS BUMMER! When this boot stuff is done, would someone please
investigate adding the patches to the "piggyback" stuff used in "make zdisk",
please? For unrational reasons, I boot off of a floppy, and at present
don't want to change my ways. I DO WANT TO GLOAT however ;-)

--
Cheers,
	--ldl