Re: SCSI Woes

Marco Mariani (m.mariani@imola.nettuno.it)
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 21:07:45 -0100 (GMT-0100)

On Sun, 16 Jun 1996, Bryn Paul Arnold Jones wrote:

> The only thing that's actually swaped to disk is that which
> can't be gotten back (ie data), everything else can be recovered from
> disk is just droped, eg why swap disk buffers to disk ?, or why swap a
> program to disk, when you can just demand load it back from the disk ?

Excuse me, I'm sure I'm by no means worthy of even thinking about posting
such a dumb question to the list, but what does happen to the running
program if I unlink the file? Should I just see the program dumping core
or what?

All The Best,
Marco

Drop a nuke on Redmondland.