Re: Boot messages (Was: Re: Ideas for v2.1)

Matt Hawkins (matt@blitzen.canberra.edu.au)
Wed, 19 Jun 1996 01:13:39 +1000 (EST)

On Tue, 18 Jun 1996, Dwight Hubbard wrote:

> > > You can. What makes you think its hard. Take up thy sources and
> > > hack
> > How about the penguin at an ACME switch with a BIG fan blowing all
> > the coluds away? Could say "The Switch Is On!" ;)
> I was thinking more along the lines of an image= parameter in
> lilo.conf so the image could be set to anything.

Hate to sound stupid, but just how is lilo going to go about displaying
graphical images? Are we going to put graphics support into lilo? Do
you think that's going to fit into the MBR or superblock? And what about
those ppl who don't use lilo?

-- Matt