Re: 2.2.0 wishlist

Fri, 14 Jun 1996 00:05:48 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 13 Jun 1996, David S. Miller wrote:

> Kernel GDB already works on every port except the Intel, ....

I find that quite ironic, but also quite predictable. Ironic because
the Intel port was the orignal. But also predictable, by the same
argument, as the kernel GDB would be very helpful in porting.

> Later,
> David S. Miller
> dm@sgi.com

Bryn
PS David you may want to set your Reply-To:, as you address wasn't masked ...

--
PGP key pass phrase forgotten,   \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
again :(                          |            initiated.