Re: Problem with top

Cerberus (cerberus@ginch.dial.umd.edu)
Thu, 13 Jun 1996 15:40:48 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 13 Jun 1996, Bryn Paul Arnold Jones wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Jun 1996, Rob Carbone wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > Floating point exception
> >
> > with kernel version 1.2.13 this worked fine
>
> Yep, well it was broken in the 1.3.xx series, so you have to upgrade it,
> look in linux/Documentation/Changes (in the new kernel source tree).
> You'll find that ps -u, and vmstat are also broken (they are all in the
> procps package ;)

With all the talk of upgrading procps to .99a, has anyone happened to try
out the procps 1.01 stuff? or is that still considered beta and .99a
stable? Just curious. I grabbed the 1.01 release, but it won't compile.
Too many bugs on my system. AUGH. anyways.

-dave

--
cerberus@ginch.dial.umd.edu, cerb@glue.umd.edu
http://ginch.dial.umd.edu/