Re: 2.0 module problem (fwd)

Thu, 13 Jun 1996 16:59:16 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 12 Jun 1996, Robert Glamm wrote:
[....]

> As do I with the latest non-beta binutils/libc/ld/gcc/etc. I've also
> scanned through the kernel sources/headers, and I can't find the symbol
> gcc2_compiled anywhere... this kind of bites..

It's from the compiler, dosn't do much tho. Your real problem is that
your modules package is too old, modules-2.0.0.tar.gz is on all good ftp
sites, and on http://www.pi.se/blox/ . You may want to read (in the
kernel source tree) linux/Documentation/Changes for other things to upgrade.

Bryn

--
PGP key pass phrase forgotten,   \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
again :(                          |            initiated.